Hello everone!

Tomorrow I have a consultation in Conneticat with Dr. Teresita Mascardo. I am 43 years old, 108lbs. an A and want to go down to B. I haven't told my husband about this. I've tried to told him I but he hasn't much time to talk to me over phone (he's working a lot and he's a lot away).

However, this is my personal thing and I hope and pray to Lord that Dr. Teresita Mascardo will do her job the best she can!

As I heard, Dr. Mascardo is very nice person, and she's an expert in this job for a long time. She will ask you everything she need to know for the surgery but also don't forget to ask here everything you wanna know. I had liposuction done almost 3 times and I still feel comfortable with her.

Please let us know how it went with your consultation!

If i were you i would think more before you go to her. I would research other doctors. Read the letters from myfaceisruined and from kiper. we both have gone to her and have had problems also myfaceisruined has worked for her and she messed up her nose. I wish that i never went to her. now i have to pay for reconstruction Kel

If I were you, I'll go to her. She's very professional, but it costs $. But if you have enough money, take it. If not, research for other docs.

Griselda, I know people who have had surgery with this Dr. She is an excellent physician. The implants that she has done are phenom. I am meeting with her on friday and setting up surgery for my implants on 7/1. she is awesome.

sounds like sexyleo is working the front desk at Mascardo's office. I would watch out, there is simply too much negitive feedback about her.

Please BEWARE of this DR. she does not work like the Artist and Proficient professional her website proclaims her to be! Her bedside manner is non-existent, her surgical procedure for the BA is highly questionable, and the information you are provided if you experience a problem is Wrong! A straight-out LIE. For example - If you have the implants removed your breast will return to their normal shape and size!  I wish I never went to her to begin with!

I would go in for a consult with dr. norm day in NYC he charges a reasonable rate and patients on this forum have great things to say about him. I think the rate is 5500 for a breast augmentation and he has financing options as well as free consultation. You can find out about him on the website "breast implants usa"