my son poked his eye ball with his fingers and now there is one white dot on each eye since 8-9 days. what might be the problem and risks....

Your son may have done serious damage to his eye by actually poking it. How old is your son? Has he reported any sight loss or anything like that? I think it's important that you know that he could be at risk for having damaged his eyes badly, so please take him to see a doctor as soon as possible about this. Keep us posted.

Hi I have been wearing contacts.. and today I had notices a small white dot on my eye.. i took my contacts out and am letting my eye breath.. is this something I should be worried about or is it something that will go away?

Hi I have got the same problem with a white dot on the eyeball and redness around the eyeball. I think its because i wore the contacts for a longer time and it got dry. I dont really think it is anything to worry about. But if you have any information about it, please let me know. Thank you!!