Hi, I am 35 years old, and I already have troubles when it comes to sex. I am not completely impotent, but I feel like all the passion in me is lost, and my orgasms are too short. I am considering some products, but I haven’t decided yet which one to use. My first option is semenax. Anyone on semenax?

Hi, I started using semenax a month ago, because I had potency problems. I have a beautiful understanding girlfriend, who puts no pressure on me, and I still can’t do it right. I have no mental issues (all people think that first), it’s a physical problem. Semenax has surprisingly helped me. My potency is enhanced, and I hope it will stay that way. I can finally have sex again, and I was so afraid I couldn’t. My orgasms are much longer like the sex itself, and it’s not just me who is happy about it. I can only say that semenax saved my relationship, because I know it couldn’t last forever without sex. You should try it, I hope you’ll get the same results as me!

where did you buy your semenax, i have searched online, there are ones with green label and ones with blue. I'm afraid there are fake ones out there, or are they just packaged differently?

I'm glad to hear Semenax helped you as it did the same for me. I have found it to be tremendously helpful in providing wayyy better orgasms with more ejaculate. Semenax has to be what those pornstars are on right now.

I have noticed I could also go longer which was great too. Kind of like a plus on top of the whole volume enhancing.

Has anyone else tried Semenax that has found it just to be the best thing of their sex life now? I love the fact they are natural too. I remember getting a lot of info on enhancers at semenax which I also saved money on it there too.

That's what I think..

It seems to me that if this product increases sperm count and ejaculate volume then there should be a study showing the actual numbers. Both sperm count and the CCs of ejaculate are easy to measure. Does anyone know of if there is a concluded study like this one? If you were Sememax and your product did what you say it did would you pay for a reputable clinic to conduct this study and publish the results? I know I would.

sarette wrote:

I am always skeptical of these products but i can tell you that you should try  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

I have been taking semenax for a month now and i got on it because i wanted yo cum farther. I do cum more but i am not shooting it out like i want yet but i can say it is working and i will take it for 90 days and see if i can shoot like the pornstars. Semenax does increase the orgasms also but try maxidus and come back and post as it is also herbs but more to get you hard as a brick.

I actually used semenax... as i got bottles free with my 1 year order of VigrX Plus. Yeah i am a vigrx customer not a semenax one... but i tryed it anyway, personally i've seen one interesting thing that you won't see on another forum i think. (mostly because people who are saying they took semenax never took it... nobody would say that on a forum, that would be like saying to the world "i have an issue with my sperm"). Well i had an issue due to some bodybuilding supplements, my semen became too much liquid and transparent. It was due to severe fat burners... not officially illegal in many countries. Well semenax did resolved this issue for me and my semen is back to normal... i haven't used it long enough for the purpose it's sold for (500% more semen ?... woaw lol) but... i've seen it's use for another problem :)hope it will help you, personally i just buy my vigrx plus packages every year that's all.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

HI,

I have used Semenax quite a times and I am very happy after using that because whatever the problem I had before, all of them have removed and now I can enjoy with my partner without any problem. This product will help you a lot and you can see the difference after using it. Just use iu without any hesitation and I am sure you will be benefited.