Hey, I'm 15 Have pube around the base of my penis and up i am getting some on my testicles, i noticed somewhat armpit hair growing, I have a deep voice as my friends say and i am self conscious about it, but my voice hasent cracked yet, and i am 5'8", I was hoping that i could finish puberty soon and for my penis to grow since its only 2inches soft and 3 or 4 inches hard, and plus i realy like this hot girl in school and i think i like her, and i realy wana ask her out, and you know its highschool to have sexual relations with her....

Thanks for any help

Several things:

1. You have clearly hit puberty if you have pubic hair. Relax about that! Do you ejaculate when you masturbate?

2. You're 15 - so your penis is still growing, and may continue growing for the next few years. The stages of puberty are different for every person - in some their penis grows quickly, but they don't develop hair until later, in other they are delayed in ejaculating, but have all other sign of puberty. Everything will catch up in time.

3. What do you mean you have to have sexual relations with her because you're in high school? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!!! Grow up and make choices for yourself, not ever because that is what you think everyone else is doing! There are serious consequences to every choice you make - and ONLY you are going to be responsible for those consequences, not "everyone else" who is doing it. Besides, I would bet that more than 50% of the people you hear talking about having sex at school are outright lying about it to seem "cool". Be your own person - think about it - and make decisions about when the right time is for YOU to have sex for the first time. I can tell you that if you are making statements like you have to have sex because you are in high-school - not is NOT the right time for you.

And yes i do ejaculate when i masterbate

Then that answers your puberty question. Hang in there, things will continue to develop for you over the next year or two. Good luck - and Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay thanks taz

is your cum white because if its just sticky and clear (sadly like mine) is probly pre cum

hoot...That is not exactly accurate. What people refer to as "pre cum" is the fluid that is designed to lubricate the penis during sex. Most guys don't get this until MUCH later in puberty - and some don't get it at all. It comes out BEFORE ejaculation.

If you are ejaculating, no matter what the color, that fluid IS semen...depending on your age it just may not have sperm present in it yet, which can make it more clear than an adult's semen. The older you get, the more it will start to be thicker and more white. But - for both of you - if you are masturbating, and actually ejaculating during an orgasm you have 100% real semen!

Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

__________________

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Well here's a nice warm welcome to you jezzicaz.

Do you have a question or did you just find us and decide to drop in?

WELCOME jezzicaz!!! I hope you find some great information while you're here. If you have any questions, or need advice you will not find a better group of folks to throw their assistance your way.