OK, anyone here tried glucomannan capsules? What can you tell me about it? Is it worth of trying or not? Are these capsules natural or not?

Where I can find it, and do I need to have a doctor’s prescription to buy it in the drugstore?

Are you taking it as a pill? 

I need some guides about it, so if anyone could share something with me, I would be really happy!

Inform me about your experience with it. I am really curious because I want to try something like that, and I have heard that glucomannan could be the best appetite suppressant. I hope that is true.

Let me know more.! 

I was a teen girl when I tried this capsules for the first time. I was fat and I hated myself, because all the other girls from my class were beautiful and handsome. So, one day I decided to try this capsules. I must say that in these ages I was a big coward and I was afraid to try anything. So, I bought it and I used to hide it from my mother :) I was using it for 2 years, I was not hungry, and I started to lose my weight. Of course, that was a mistake, because I was not eating almost anything, and I should eat but, healthy. After, I started to eat healthy and I was using this glucomannan capsules as well. I must say that I was happy because when the graduated night come, I could fit in my dress :)

I have never tried glucomannan capsules, but I have heard that a lot of experts say that we all should try it. Everyone recommends this highly. The best thing of all is that glucomannan capsules has some great benefits. My friend was using these capsules for a few days, and she was concerned that she will lose her pounds for 7 days. Well, that is so incorrect! Of course, she was not happy with it, even if she knew that this was her mistake, and that she needed to use glucomannan capsules longer than 7 days :)

I want to say, you can try it, but you need to follow some diet program, eat healthy, and use this capsules. Don't starve yourself, that is the worst mistake you can do!

Well, I suggest to you to mix these capsules into non - fat yogurt, but just once. I used to mix it with everything, even with some delicious sauces, pasta sauce, etc. I was sure that this will speed up my weight lose. But, that was totally wrong. Anyway, I was a child when I used these glucomannan capsules. I must say that I never used them again, but somehow I would like to try again. Maybe, I will. I recommend everyone to try out this stuff, because you can't tell are they good or bad without trying it. But first, you need to know your metabolism for this.

Good luck!