Hello there,

Can you tell me more about Aztec diet? Anyone tried this diet once?

I don’t know one thing about this diet, but my colleague from the place where I work is on this Aztec diet currently.

She told me that she is super happy with it, and that she feels amazing. She also told me that this diet is totally great stuff for her personality.

So, what are the main principles for this diet? Is there some menu or should I create menu by myself?

Is it healthy or not?

Let me know something about it.

Tnx a lot!

I was on an Aztec diet a few months ago. I must say that I love this diet. They have amazing motto – The superfood that gets you skinny and keeps you healthy. I really liked this diet because it is designed to be simple, safe and effective at the same time. One big plus is because this one will keep you fuller longer than other diet, and thanks to chia seeds, because they naturally expand about seven times of their sizes in your stomach.

I must say that this diet is healthy as well, and it really helps you lose your pounds. I have lost 13 kilograms in 3 months, and at that moment, that was more than I wanted.

Try it, and you will see!

I have tried this one, and I must say that it was just fine. Nice, slow, not complicated diet, so my guess is that this one is really worth of trying. 

As I said, it is simple - you eat low carb foods, and you drink a lot of healthy smoothies, that you can make at your own, in your home. But, you need to add chia seeds in almost every meal, because that grocery will help you curb hunger. Chia seed is excellent supplement and the best thing is that is really healthy. 

This is one of my favorite diet meals.

Bye :)

thank you so much for your reviews. It seems that this diet is really great. I think I am going to like it, one day if I try it, but I am sure that I want to do this. It seems pretty easy for me. My friend told me that there is a great book as well, so I am really happy and I am looking forward to reading it. I hope that I will find it soon :)

So, that is all I need to know about this diet, those things that you wrote up there? Cool! Thank you, I really didn't expect those amazing reviews. 

Keep in touch!

Good day,

I must say that I had  this book one or two years ago, I am not sure. And, I love this book! The foods that you can eat according to Aztec diet is really amazing and healthy. You know, once you read this book, you will be surprised how easy you can lose weight if you are following Aztec diet. It is pretty incredible and inspiring. You are going to feel fabulous. You will find a lot of recipes as well, and you will see how they are easy and quick.

So, I believe there is no reason to avoid this diet.

Good luck :)