Hello guys,

can you tall me your experiences with phentermine hcl? Does Fastin really work for you?

I must say – maybe is not healthy, but my mother has lost 48 pounds in five months. She never did exercise because she hates it. She told me that she would recommend phentermine for everyone.

That is a very short period to lose so many pounds. I know there are some side effects, and that is basically the only reason why I am scared.

My mother is healthy, but I'm having high blood pressure.

Do I need to talk to my doctor about this decisions?

What do you think?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Ok, I know everyone is looking for some miracle pill to lose weight, but I don't think that phentermine hcl is a great choice. These pills are just going to help you to suppress your appetite and will give you a lot of energy.

If you want to start fight with weight, you have to change your lifestyle to compliment this. Cut out all junk food from your menu, sugar, fried food and carbs. Drink a lot of water and start exercising.  Also, do cardio once a week.

Don't just use phentermine hcl pills without changes in your menu.

Good luck!

Hi there,

Fastin is a very strong medicament. To be honest, my sister tried Fastin and it seems to be working just fine. She didn't have any negative side effects, and she lost weight. So, she told me that Fastin is not a miracle cure, but it has been very helpful to her.

I am reading about possible side effects and to be honest, I am little scared. I know you have a lot of energy and you don't need to eat that much as usual.

How actually Fastin works?  

Where can I buy Fastin?

Thanks for any advice!

Take care!

Hello guys,

My doctor does not believe in weight loss drugs, so he does not want to give me a medical prescription.

When I asked him why, he told me something like : “You will lose 30 pounds, and then when you stop buying the pills, you will gain 60 pounds back“.

The only thing that I can say is to keep working out and eating healthy – looks like that is the only way!

I can't discuss about my phentermine hcl experience because I don't have it, but I am just telling you what my doctor told me a few days ago.

Discover how to lose weight very fast and naturally, without drugs.

Good luck!

are fastin and phentermine hcl the same thing, same medicament? I stopped having results with Phentermine, but somehow it is my fault. I was using this medicament without eating healthy. So, I am sure it is not just because of phentermine.

I don't know is there any difference between these meds, but I have heard other people saying Fastin works even better.

How much does it cost?

I don't know should I try to use one of these medications again or not?

I don't have a nice experience with phentermine, but as I told you, it is partially my fault.

Anyone with results?

Stay informed and good luck!

Hello girls,

I am not so sure, but I think that Fastin and phentermine are the same thing.  Actually, I think that phentermine is known as the Fastin, because it totally decreases your appetite. It is an appetite suppressant that will make you forget about food almost a whole day.

But you need to eat! So the best advice you can get is to change your eating habits. Whenever you are hungry, eat as many fruits and vegetables you can. Don't starve yourself.

Again – water, water! As much as you can!

You should know that Fastin can be very dangerous with a lot of side effects.

Good luck on your journey!

Hello there,

So, these medications are the same thing? As I guessed.

I know that tip about drinking water. I drink a little less water than you told me to, but I just can’t drink 2 liters of water. I drink around 1 liter per day. Is that too little?

I am aware about these side effects that Fastin can cause.

Two days ago, I went to see my doctor, to consult with him. He took my blood, and now I am waiting for the results.

After my blood test, I will know can I use any of these medications to lose weight.

Take care!

Hi girls,

I also have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow. That is the only way to find out can I also use these medications or not. But, I think that he will tell me that I can't use any of these because I had some small health problems a few years ago.

So, if Fastin can cause any problems to me, I will not be able to use it.

My mother has been using Fastin for two years now, and it works just fine. No side effects, no health problems. She is healthy, happy and satisfied.

Of course, she follows healthy menu all of this time.

Keep posting!