Have you ever tried the Summersize diet?? I\m trying to lose some weight, but just haven’t been able to find a right diet… So, if anybody tried this one, please share your experiences… Thanks.

Well, I did and I can tell you that it just another diet… I think that they are all same – I mean they do differ a bit, but the results are the same… I tried at least dozen and not a single one helped me… I’m going to try with a diet pills now.

you know i have tried so many this seems to be the only one that works invent new ways to cook new foods people are asking me how are you doing it you look great so now my son and boy friend are doing it w/me and soon co worers and friends they say I should open a diet restrant I think Iwill I love to cook

Yes it was the best I lost 60 pounds on it after my first child was born LOVE IY

Yes this diet does work. You have to stick to it! My mother summersized for 4 months and has lost 34 pounds. I have gone on this diet and lost 20 in 2 and a half months so it does work you just have to sick to it. Plus the first 2 weeks of her diet is the hardest part because your body is getting rid of sugar. But its an excellent diet and those who say it doesnt work probably didnt stick to it.

i have done this, and it truely does work. but you cant call it a diet, it has to be a life changing way that you eat. if you stick to this way of eating, you definately will lose weight, and when you get to your "ideal" weight, you can add more things to the way you eat. and still keep the weight off. this way of eating truely does work. and ive tried everything......

It works!!! The weight literally just melted off!! It was crazy! I’ve gone through a rough patch in life but I’m gonna start back eating like this again!!

It’s awesomw and worked for me a few times. It is a lifestyle and if u divert the weight creeps back up. I’m on weight watchers now with not much success. So I’m summersixing at the end of the summer again! Good luck. I never felt deprived on that plan. That’s probably why it worked for me. I also thing the food separations do help your digestion quite a bit.

I tried it years ago and lost 20 pounds in a month. I ate zero sugar, not even fruit. When I ate my carbs I basically had a big bowl of grape nuts with non fat milk and a bunch of Stevia on top then waited three hours before eating protein and veggies. I ate sugar free and crust free cheesecake, blue cheese dressing with sour cream and a bunch of other delicious food!!!