Hello girls and guys,

I need that someone shares with me some experience on eat to live weight loss plan. So, anyone here willing to share it with me? As long as I live I will not be able to find some good diet program for me. At least I think so. Eat to live weight loss plan seems OK for me, my friend is on it, but to be honest, she is my only sample :) Lol. I wish there is someone else who could tell me more about some experience, good or bad, to be honest, I don’t really care. Just wanna know :)

Thank you! 

Good day,

You really can find a lot of experiences on the internet, on the forums, around you – it is simple, just take a look!

Now, I will share my experience about eat to live weight loss plan. Fabulous :) I was following just six week plan, but still, I am very satisfied with this diet program. In those six weeks, I lost 14 pounds, and that was like three years ago. So, it is helpful if you want to lose your weight soon, but you can’t make one single mistake or else, you won’t lose any pounds. Now, I don’t know about you, if you love to eat all raw vegetables for example, that is ok. If you don’t like it, better don’t even start with this diet program.

Good luck! 

I was following this diet plan by dr Fuhrman. But, I think that I made mistake from the beginning. I was eating more than dr Fuhrman was telling us to eat, according to his diet plan. I was following 10 day challenge and those were my first steps to be vegetarian. But, soon I realized that I just can’t without eating meat ever again, so after 10 days I quit with this diet program.

I need to admit that this was reasonable choice to start eat to live weight loss plan, but I think that I was starting to lose myself in it.

According to dr Fuhrman, this diet is the healthiest possible choice for everyone, for your ideal weight at the first place.

While I was on this diet, in those 10 days, I felt different, I was not heavy, but it is just not for me, even if I lost 3 kilograms.

That is my short experience :) 

Hello everyone,

I don’t have such a positive experience with eat to live weight loss plan at the moment. I have tried it 4 and a half years ago because my sister forced me to try it, but I didn’t like it because I haven’t lost as many pounds as I wanted.

Maybe I made a mistake at the beginning as well, and that is why I didn’t like it. I just can’t be a vegetarian. My sister is, and that is just one reason why she liked this diet program. She lost a lot of pounds, she doesn’t eat meat for a long, long time, being a vegetarian is her part of life.

But, not mine! 

Hi everyone,

Like someone who knows almost everything about a lot of diet programs, they ask me about eat to live weight loss plan very often.

My story about this weight loss plan is very long, so let’s cut a long story short :)

To be honest, I was betting with my sister which diet program is better. We needed to follow some diet program for 20 days, and my choice was eat to live. And, really I was following till the end this diet program. I have to say that I missed meat as well, but I was feeling so clean during this process. The most important thing is that I lost 7 kilograms in 20 days.

How cool is that, right? 

Hey girls,

I can’t tell you how much I appreciate your comments at this moment. I never so happy and full of positive energy about some diet program. Now I can totally understand why many people are discussing this topic very often and almost everywhere. It is not so good commercial, it seems to be true now :) I have tried a thousand and thousand different diet programs, and maybe eat to live weight loss plan could be the right for me :))) One difficult thing is that I need to learn how to be a vegetarian :) There is always the first time for everything, right?

Regards and continue to write your experiences about this weight loss plan. 

Litruly eat insects it is a good sourc of protein and you migth not want tooknow this but m&ms shell and choco is made of insect sh*t

Also sorry for the fact :-c