My mother and my aunt are following Dr Garcia weight loss program. They both are getting ready for my sister’s wedding in August and for some baby shower in December. Now, it is possible that they will lose their weight until the December, but I don’t believe that they will lose it for my sister’s wedding :)

But, just for the curiosity, can you tell me how much weight can you lose with Dr Garcia weight loss program?

Is this possible? I think that it is, but I don’t know what can happen it their case, they are older ladies :)

Thank you! 

Hey there,

So Dr Garcia weight loss program guarantee you that you will lose up to 10 lbs in the first week, and that you will lose up to 20 lbs in the first month. So, for sure they will look good but no one can say to you when they can lose their pounds. The most important thing is that this program is supervised and it is good. But, the good thing is that they go and consult in the nearest center/. They will get weight loss program, recopies, tips and advices.

I can’t say nothing but good luck to them :D

Hey there,

It is not just about Dr Garica weight loss program, it is just my opinion. To be honest, I don’t believe so much in those clinics. I mean, you go once there, it is ok, they give you everything that you need, but very soon a lot of people start to gain their weight, and they need to go back to certain clinic. And, you will lose your weight, and your money as well.

I am not saying that Dr Garcia weight loss program is not working, I just want to say that you really can find a good one, maybe the better one that will work for you.

Good luck! 

Please, don’t be so negative in this. I mean, you need money to lose your weight if you want to visit the clinic, but once you get those prescriptions, recipes and tips, all you need to do is to respect them until the end. And, that is whole story, whole philosophy of this diet program.

You really can lose your weight in this diet program, and you can lose it very soon. My friend lost 25 pounds in 7 months. Very impressive result!

She visited clinic only once! But, she wanted to lose her weight, she was following this diet program and everything was just fine!