Good day all,

My sister has gained a lot of weight lately, and she is so depressed. That depression caused her to eat more and more, and I really don’t know how to help her, except to give her some advice about some diet program. So, I have heard that Candida diet program is pretty good and that this one can be able to help her lose her weight – soon! I am not so sure, because I don’t know this diet program at all, but I was wondering, what are your experiences?

How effective is Candida diet for weight loss?Thank you! 

Hey there,

You can be safe! You don’t have any reason to be worried at all. A lot of people who were experience a dramatic weight loss were on Candida diet, so it is good thing in the case of your sister. It is really effective, and I know a lot of examples, especially from my family. The Candida diet is full of different healthy vegetables, grains and proteins. There is no junk food, and thanks to this one, it is good balanced.

Losing you weight with this diet program can be really easy.

She should try it!

Good luck! 

Hey there,

I can find some mistake in almost everything. I am not saying that I am super happy with this diet program, but it is pretty much OK. My maid of honor lost almost 25 pounds in six months while she was following Candida diet program.

She was lucky, because she just love to eat all those different kinds of vegetables, and that was something that was really good.

So, I don’t think that you don’t have so many reasons to be wondering is this diet program good for her or not. She should try it anyway!

Good luck!