Hello everyone,

I am having so hard with my sister in law. She is pretty skinny, but she believes that she is fat. So, she started to follow one one one diet program, even if she doesn’t know a thing about this diet program. She has a goal – to lose more than 10 kilograms in three months. She is getting married and she is pretty desperate, but I don’t know why. She should take a look at me :)

Anyway, do you have experience with this diet program?

Does one one one diet really work for weight loss? Will she lost her pounds?

Tnx a lot! 

Hey there,

Of course that this diet program works. I don’t see why it wouldn’t, but you can’t expect that it can’t to follow it at the half of the way, and to lose your pounds.

Fist, buy the book. I am not saying that our experiences can’t help you, but you need to have a  book and you need to follow all those meals if you want to lose your weight.

It is silly to believe that just some experience can help you.

It worked for me, but I was following the book always!

That is only solution.

Bye and good luck! 

Hello there,

Yes, I have this book, and I have to say that this book is amazing. There are a lot of useful recipes, you can plan your breakfast, lunch, dinner, deserts. And that is sooooo cool. Sometimes, I make something from this book, it doesn’t matter if you are not on this diet program :)

My colleague Jessica is following this diet program for a long, long time, and she is very satisfied with it. She told me that she doesn’t want to follow any other, because this one is her lifestyle so far :) I hope that this information is useful :) 

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support. I will try to help her as much as I can, so I will order this book for her just now. I will try to find it on the internet, I believe that this won’t be that hard :) I am worried because she is not that overweight, but she thinks she is :/ That is one thing that made me scared, for real.

I am going to buy this book for her, and I am going to be her moral support :)

Thank you for your information.

I hope that she is going to be happy!