Hi. I am trying to lose my weight desperately! I started working out, I am doing some fitness with my girls, and so far, it is pretty good for me. I have a lot of extra pounds, don’t ask me how much, because I won’t tell you lol.

But, I have a really huge problem with dieting. I just can’t follow some diet program and I don’t know what to do. So, this is how Forking diet came across my mind :) It seems pretty much interesting, and I think that I can combine it with my fitness.

Can you share some experience about this diet program?

Does Forking diet really work for weight loss?Tnx a lot! 

It is hard to say, because this diet program is something that you should really try by it yourself. I saw the dieting plan of this diet program, and I am sure that you can lose your weight with it. I have heard about this diet program many times, and a few days ago, my old friend, Juan, told me that he is following this one and that this one works just perfectly for him. He told me that he lost 11 pounds in two weeks, and all he was doing is following this diet program. Of course, he was running, walking, and he lost his weight. So, according to his experience, this diet program is very good, worth of tying it! 

Hi, well, I think that this diet program is pretty much unique :) You have to levels of this diet program, and it includes using only fork to PREPARE and EAT food, so it is not just about eating food. Of course, it allows you to use knife when you prepare food, but you use ONLY and JUST fork to prepare it :) So, when you eat like this, you won’t be able to eat pizza, hamburger, etc. I mean, you can, but it is so not natural :D This is the easiest way to limit your dinner.

It works, it is a little bit different, but you can lose your weight!