Hey everyone. I am interested in Eat clean diet program. My roommate is following it and it works very well for him so far. I am thinking to start with it myself. I noticed what foods my roommate buys and his eating habits so I think I could follow this program without any problems. Is there anyone here who can tell me something more about Eat clean diet? I mean, I want to know everything about it before I start following it. By the foods that my roommate buys I can tell that this diet allows only unprocessed foods. Is this true? Does Eat clean diet promote unprocessed foods?

Hello Tinkerbell23

I can tell you that this diet program is excellent and will make your body fresh and full of energy. You noticed well that this food promotes unprocessed foods. That’s true and that is an essential part of this concept. In a few words, clean eating is about eating whole food, real food. You see, nowadays we live so fast and we don’t have time to prepare food at home so we eat a lot of fast food. You must know that fast food is super processed. With following this concept you will eat un- or minimally processed, unrefined and unhandled food. This way you are eating real foods, as close to their natural form as possible.

You said that properly Aristotle40.
I really like Eat clean diet program. Maybe you can read in the magazines that some famous people are talking about Eat clean and how they recommend it but you can’t find some real information there. It’s good you asked on this site about it.
Well, Aristotle40 gave you the basic information. I want to add that Eat clean is not just good in refreshing you body but you can also lose extra pounds if you follow it. I don’t know about your roommate but everyone who ever practiced the program lost extra pounds, I assure you.

Thank you guys a lot.

Your posts really explained me some things about Eat clean diet program. I am so excited right now. I think I will join my roommate and start with the program very soon. I don’t have a lot of extra pounds but I do feel a little weak and tired. I feel like I don’t have enough energy for some ordinary activity like walking, running or something like that. I hope that this diet will fix that and that I will lose my extra pounds too.

I was lucky to post my question about Eat clean diet here.