Hi people,

I am considering to start follow Dr Garcia weight loss program. I went to some seminary of healthy food, and I have tried some recipes from this diet program. It is pretty cool, and I have to say that I haven’t tried nothing like this, because it is amazing. But, I don’t know that much about this diet program. None of my friends haven’t tried this diet program and I really don’t know does it work. I don’t know anyone who could share some experience with me.

Has anyone here tried Dr Garcia weight loss program?

Can you tell me what are your experience?

Please, let it be positive :) LOL

Thank you! 

Hey there,

My sister is obsessed with this diet program :) Now, when I look back, I can see that she really lost a lot of pounds. I think that she lost almost 13 pounds in 2 months. Pretty impressive result.

Basic of this program is that it would be nice if you visit clinic and see what is the best option for you. This doctor has helped patients to lose weight, once you try this diet program, you will think that this is the easiest and most successful weight loss program that you have ever tried.

I have tried this one, to be honest, but it is not for me :)

Good luck! 

This dude is a huge specialist at this area :) I remember when he was so popular, every single girl from my college wanted to go and to visit this guy. Of course, that could do just a few of them, because it was expensive :/ and that is something that everyone bother she most. But, I do understand because this guy is really great.

I remember that one Greta was trying this weight loss program, and she told me that this is not a scam, that this one really works. I think that she is still on this weight loss program, after so many years :) 

Hello everyone,

I have a mid – experience with this lol :)

I wanted to try this, but I didn’t have money back then and that was a few years ago. My sister from France decide to pay for me to visit him. I was so thrilled. First, everything in his ordination looks so great. Stuff are very nice and kind.

Now, they gave me some tips and some recipes, some rules that I need to follow. But, I was not so happy with it, so I haven’t follow this at all. Of course, my sister doesn’t know this :)

Good luck!