Good day everyone. A five days ago, I started to follow forking diet program. It is good, because I have a lot of recipes and I just don’t have to be afraid that I am going to be hungry all the time lol. That was always my biggest concern :)

Now, I am following this one for five days now, and I know that I can’t expect any results that soon, but I was wondering can you tell me for how long you need to follow forking diet program to see first weight loss results?

Do you have any idea?

I am really curious when my body will change :)

Hello my darling. It is hard to tell, for many reasons. First, you can never tell how some diet program can fit your body. I have tried this diet program,  but somehow, I just quit this diet program very fast. Now, my friend Elma was following this diet program as well, and she was following this one for three years. In the first six months, she lost almost 27 pounds, but she really was forking, as the way she should. She was not cheating. Now, she is telling me that she is not dieting, that this is her lifestyle program.

Hi. Yes, I do know that I can’t expect any miracles to happen, especially because I just start with this diet program. I will be sad if I just miss the visible results into one month lol. So, the main thing is that I can lose my pounds, and that makes me happy. I believe that someday I will be able to have this as my lifestyle program, not as diet program. Anyway, thank you for your information. Anybody else have some experience with this? If you do, please, keep posting. I think that those information are helpful for everyone, not just for me :)