yes i will, but i do feel really good today,it just the odd time distrupted thoughts pop into my mind and then i quickely shake them, I am assume this is anxiety?? not to sure. By the way how do you know so much about this?

That is absolutely anxiety! I don't have as much experience in marijuana--I have people close to me who do--but I do know quite a bit about anxiety and I've dealt with it most of my life. It can really undermine you if you let it so you do have to be aware of it. Basically, it's sort of a fight you have to fight for most of your life (everybody does) but once you know what it is, you can take care of it much more easily. Does that make sense?

yes it does forsure. thanks for the help so what do you think is the best way to deal with it , if this is something that i will have to deal with it the rest of my life?

also health guy, is this all becasue im waiting for a serotonin to get back to normal? does it take 90 days or so to get that back , this is why you say 90 days?

Well, it will be easier to deal with after it goes away, but just realize that anxiety is something EVERYONE deals with. Now that you've dealt with this, there are other problems in your life that you will be able to better deal with. You get better by doing stuff like meditating and that sort of thing.

Essentially yes. Your brain chemicals will be fully regulated by then, I would say...

i feel like im a couple days away from this nevermind 90 days.... day 47

That's good to hear then. KEEP IT UP!

what can i do to boost my slugishness up, i work 12 hour days shift work, I am very active working out 4 days a weeks and hockey game once a week.

you would say they would be fully regulated by then... does that mean theres a chance I would be stuck permentaly like this?

I don't believe that you would be permanently stuck. What I do know is that you can still have anxiety if you don't work on dealing with anxiety. The only way you get better is by relaxing and dealing with the anxiety directly. So the only way you won't get better is if you don't focus on relaxing, basically. Does that make sense? I don't want to worry you but that's how it goes. Let me know.

have you cured your anxiety?

jimmyp23 wrote:

have you cured your anxiety?

Well let me be clear. There's no such thing as a cure for anxiety. Anxiety is an emotion that you feel, and it's very powerful, and you'll be dealing with anxiety as an emotion all your life. As for extreme anxiety, yes, it is pretty much all gone. But I use the methods I used while feeling awful about myself to feel better, and I use that to cope with anxiety now. Does that help?

what is the metheod.

jimmyp23 wrote:

what is the metheod.

Have you ever heard of cognitive behavioral therapy? That is what I use while I am feeling bad about myself and it helps quite a bit. Basically, you just sort of pick apart your reasoning and it helps keep your emotions in check. I would highly recommend it if you are feeling out of sorts. What do you think? Try googling that!