My daughter is almost 2 years old and has had severe asthma since she was 6 mths old.  We recently just found out that she is allergic to pork, chicken, peanuts, and potatoes.  Grass, dust, and cats also.  They think since she has been eating these things is why she is constantly having asthma attacks.  We now are avoiding all those foods and i am at a lost on what to feed her.  She is not liking her new diet at all and I have not a clue what to buy or fix her that she being a toddler would like.  Any advise at all would help.  I am new at all this so feel free to teach me.  Thank you all so much have a blessed day!

Get her to help pick things out. Ask her what she wants to try at the store and show her. I have noticed many toddlers like chicken fingers, and french fries (make them yourself, of course cause it's MUCH healthier that way). There are many things that she could try and like. Like Home made Mac and Cheese. Try looking up some interesting recipe's she will enjoy, and let her cook WITH you! Kids always love helping mom and it makes them even more proud. Of course, don't let her do any of the adult things cause it's just not safe. Simply giving her small tasks will make her feel proud and important and will get her to eat her meal that she helped you make!
Take my advice, I have 3 boys and I'm currently pregnant with my 4th child :)