growing up i never ate meat i hated the taste and the way it smelled. im 17 now and still i havent eat much meat im very picky when it comes to food. i herd that its not healthy to eat meat. im scared that over the years i have made a horrible choice in not eating meat and i wanna know how healthy is it not to eat meat and what can i do to learn to eat meat??

I'm 13, and I don't eat meat either. I haven't since I was 8. I never liked it, or the way it was made. I also don't like Milk, or most cheese & dairy. My mom has always made sure I got alot of the nutrients I need, and I haven't had any problems with it besides being a little low in iron. I don't think you've made a horrible choice at all! If you don't like meat, don't eat it! Find other ways to get protein and keep you body up to speed and you should be just fine!
Have a good day, and let me know!

It's not exactly "not healthy" not to eat meat. It can be a very good and healthy diet if it's used wisely and if you include certain nutrients in your eating habits.