A question for you – are eating and swallowing problems necessarily a sign of huntington's disease? I have been experiencing these difficulties for some time now, almost two weeks, but I did not go to a doctor yet. I guess that I am waiting for this condition to vanish on its own. Silly me, right? So, does anyone know an answer to my question?

Yes and it is – I do not know, which is a good answer. I would not make assumptions so easily especially when you are mentioning such serious disease as Huntington is. These difficulties you are talking about might be from Huntington, but then again, there are many disease that also have those difficulties as symptoms and signs. Please it is time for an expert examination, doctor is the most competent in solving your problem.

Hello there geno,

In my opinion it would be best to visit your doctor as soon as possible. If you are suspecting that you are suffering from Huntington’s disease I must say that your condition isn’t that naïve. Also, if you are suspecting that you may be suffer from this condition I presume that someone in your family is suffering from Huntington’s disease because this condition is hereditary.

You need to go to your doctor and do certain tests and analysis to see what is really going on. I hope that you will be fine and that your symptoms are just temporarily. Keep us posted about your condition. Good luck with everything.