I have heard for one case where my neighbor’s cousin had skin problem. I have heard for this case, because it was specific disease. When my neighbor explained symptoms, I realized I have some similar problem. However, the problem seems to be ichthyiosis, so I want to hear more about it. I have to know are my symptoms causing ichthyosis, so I want to hear which symptoms of this disease are.

The symptom information for ichthyosis attempts to provide a list of some possible signs and symptoms connected to this disease. This signs and symptom information for ichthyosis has been gathered from various sources. Some of these may not be fully accurate, and may not be the full list of ichthyosis signs or symptoms. Furthermore, you have to understand that signs and symptoms of this disease may vary on an individual basis for each patient. Only your doctor can provide adequate diagnosis of this, whether you have ichthyosis symptoms or not. Interesting is that signs and symptoms mentioned in various sources for ichthyosis includes specific symptoms usually refers to various symptoms known to a patient. The most noticeable symptoms for ichthyosis are dry skin, scaling skin, flaking skin, thickened skin, cracked skin, and rough skin. If you have this kind of problems, it may be necessary to examine symptoms that may be caused by even some complications of ichthyosis. There are several underlying causes of ichthyosis, associated conditions, and risk factors for this disease, which must be checked by your doctor.