Hello there,

can you tell me are smart ones diet meals really smart and good for your health? I have been searching, but I could not find a very good answer. I was wondering if any of you in here is following this diet? What do you think, are smart ones really that smart? Do I really need to dig in into ingredients of frozen ones to see are they good for my health? Can I lose my weight eating these smart ones?

Any answer is helpful, so let me know what do you think.

Do you have experience with it?

Thank you!

Hi darling,

here is what you need to know about these smart ones diet meals. I don't think that they are that smart, so I think you should dig into ingredients. Of course, these meals are an amazing alternative if you don't have time to cook, but you should avoid to eat it every day. Once or twice a week is just fine, if you ask me. I think that smart ones diet meals are highly processed foods, with about 60 ingredients. Yes, they are low in calories, but I think that they are not that good idea.

Let me know what do you think?

Hello, everything ok?

I am really happy and satisfied with lean cuisine frozen meals. I don't know about any other plan, but I don't need one, to be honest. I love lean cuisine. Are these meals healthy? I don't know, maybe they are not that healthy, but they are not harmful for your health, trust me. Yes, you can find in it over 50 different ingredients, but that does not mean anything.

I would highly recommend lean cuisine meals if you don't have time to cook. It is much healthier than fast or junk food. Do you think so as well?

Cheers!