Hello there,

is there any other similar diet plan using frozen meals like smart ones lean cuisine? Any alternative that I can try? I was previously on a Lean Cuisine diet. I lost about 10 pounds before I quit this diet and started eating everything and anything.

I really like smart ones lean cuisine meals, but I need and I want to try something new. But, I must say that I am not so worried about the sodium in these meals, because I don't eat them that often.  If you drink a lot of water and green tea, it should be just fine.

Does anyone know of any similar meals?

Hi, what is going on?

I eat these frozen meals as well. I have just find out about some new line of meals by Seil kitchens, but I haven't tried these meals.  I usually have these frozen meals for lunch, about three or four times a week. I don't like these lean cuisine frozen meals, because I think there is not enough vegetables in them. :/

But, I think that we all should cook every day, prepare our meals and put them into a freezer for the next day.  It is much healthier, because you know what you cook, you know all ingredients, and you know what you eat. And that is most important.

GL