Ok so like I use tampons and they go in and everythingg but when I use them sometimes I get this weirdd feelingg in my lower stomach andd I can't move in certain positions is this normal?

Hi there ...

No this is not normal .. the function of the tampon is that your not supposed to feel it, its not supposed to be painful or noticeable. If your feeling this way it could be because your putting it in wrong, not far up enough or too far which can cause it to hit nerves and feel funny as your explaining.

If not then maybe you should see your doctor right away as it could be the result of something different like a cyst or a sore that u may not be aware of. and the tampon could be hitting this with the result of the feelings your describing ... i just suggest that you try putting it in properly and keep moving it around until u cant feel it .. if this feeling is unavoidable then you should see your doctor.

Best wishes :)

This happens to me sometimes when I don't put it in far enough or when I'm using a higher absorbency tampon