I Am Concerned Because Its THe First Time I Have Used Tampons And It Was Going fine Until 1 Time I Changed It But When i inserted the new 1 It Wasnt Comfortable So I Decided to Take It Out And Try Again As I Took It Out A little Bit Of The Top Came Off..I Tryed To Feel For It And Get It Out But I Cant Feel It..? What DO I Do? Im cared Incase Something Bad Happens ? Do i Need To Worry ..Please Help..

You have to practice a little bit with tampons when you first start to use them. First of all don't buy supers if you are a small girl, don't buy small ones if you are a big girl. I am a small person and i had insisted on supers and had a hard time getting them out if my flow wasn't real strong.
Supers give you good protection but they are much bigger than the regular ones and sometimes get stuck unless they are real wet.
As far as a piece of the top coming off, you probably expelled it with your flow. I wouldn't worry to much about that.
The most comfortable way for me to insert a tampon was to sit on the toilet with legs spread. Push the tampon in and push the plunger until your finger touches your skin. Obviously throw the applicator away. If you have a heavy flow, change it several times during the day. As your flow begins to slow down, you will notice that it is a little harder to pull the tampon out because it won't be that wet. I never wore a tampon to bed either. Buy a box of pads just for bedtime if you want.