Hi everyone. The mother of my child is dealing with her baby weight for a couple of months now. When I saw her, last Wednesday she told me she is considering Dherbs full body cleanse. Since she is not breastfeeding I felt like I have no right to participate in making that decision, so I didn’t tell her anything. But I actually think that is a stupid thing to do. I doubt that this will help you lose any weight. So I wanted to ask you- can one really lose weight with Dherbs full body cleanse? I’ll send her the link of this topic so she can check out the answers.

Hi Master22. And hello for you lady if you are reading this.

@Master22 Unfortunately  I must say you are right. Dherbs full body cleanse most likely won’t give her any results. Especially if she wants to lose more than 30 pounds. You won’t even notice the difference that this product will make.

People use it for other stuff, like improving circulation, increasing libido, enhancing the immune system. It can help for clearing the skin, it can also increase your energy level, it helps releasing stress. Maybe it works for some of those things, but for weight loss- totally useless. Sorry about that. :/

First of all- Are you kidding me? :)
You are right, you have no right to participate in this one. :P And you should know that people react different to weight loss products. Blue Ranger’s experience is probably bad, but that doesn’t mean that it won’t work for me.
@Blue Ranger, hello to you too. :) Joshua, or should I say ‘’Master22’’ didn’t tell you anything about my weight. I actually need to lose only a few pounds (10-12) and I read that by using Dherbs you can get rid of 10- 30 pounds pretty fast. I also liked the other health benefits that Dherbs offers.

Hello. :)) I actually have no experience, I am just well informed when it comes to weight loss products. I’ve tried many of them, but I have never tried this one, because I am pretty sure it won’t help.

And if you don’t believe me, just look at the effort they put in advertisement. Look at all those false reviews that can be found online. If it was half as good as they say, there would be no need for that.

And is it worth taking some product only so you can lose 10-12 pounds? It’s your decision of course, but be aware that you can end up with some side effects too.

Well that is just not true. Blue Ranger I strongly recommend you to try Dherbs . You don’t need to believe anything I am about to say, but just try it for yourself.

As for the false reviews, I’ve seen many, many satisfied customers all over the internet. You can actually find people making videos and uploading them to youtube  to show others their success story. Those are some follow-up videos, before and after Dherbs. You cannot fake looking slimmer.

The only thing I don’t like about it is its price. But I guess there are different formulas included so it has to be pricey.