I've hit a wall. I was 310 pounds and lost 100 pounds over the last year and a half. Then about 5 months ago it just stopped. I work out at least 5 days a week for at least an hour a day. I eat 5 times a day and monitor my caloric intake very carefully. I've spent years researching the food that I eat and the workout that I do. I'm committed to working out and eating right, but I can't seem to loose any more weight. I'm extremely active and food conscious. Are there medications that can help faciliate weight loss? I'm not looking for a magic pill just something to help my workout and food routine be productive

Yes, there are many medications to help you lose weight. According to your post, you currently weigh 210lbs, but you don't state how tall you are, or whether you are small, medium, or large boned, male or female, or how old you are. All these things factor in when trying to determine how much you should weigh. Also, if you're eating healthy foods and working out daily, and you're still not losing weight, it could be that your caloric intake is now equal to the calories you burn in your workouts, which would cause you to maintain your current weight. You would either have to increase your exercise, or decrease your calorie intake in order to lose more weight. I'm assuming you're doing all this in a healthy manner, and hopefully have seen your physician prior to starting all this to make sure that you have no medical problems that could cause difficulties in losing weight. If you feel you are doing what you can and should be doing as far as diet and exercise is concerned, and feel you need to use something to help, I would recommend that you NOT use any stimulant (amphetamine) type of diet pill, as these can be addicting, both physically and mentally and you may end up at a perfect weight but with a whole new set of problems other than weight to conquer. There are other types of diet pills, such as fat-blockers, etc. that are available on the market or by prescription.