I have been working out lately. I do running before weight. I run for 20 minutes and then I go for weight (Bench press and all). My gym trainer says that if I run and then do weight, I would end up loosing muscles. I've fat in my body, so I thought if I'll run and do weight I would get in shape in easy way. Suggest me, what should I do ? Should i stop running or should I continue it with weights ? My gym trainer also said, if I want to do running, I should take extra diet i.e boiled eggs and raw chicken every day ? I'm not sure what I should day. (I think I'm getting in shape with running and weights both, I do take protein sometimes)

Hi! It's best to run and lift weights at opposite ends of the day. For example, run in the morning and lift weights in the evening. Do whatever you are comfortable with. If you want to develop muscle then train with weights when you have the most energy. My boyfriend always do weight training or anaerobic exercises first. By running or working out aerobically first your muscles will not be at maximum capacity when you try to lift your weights, which is very important if you want to get maximum results ASAP. According to University Profs from University of Alberta, an individual should develop their strength and power base before working on their cardiovascular endurance. Inside your muscles you have stored sugars which are called glycogen, when you weight train or run for example you use this glycogen store as energy. When you run for example it takes about 20 minutes for the human body to deplete these stores of glycogen as energy before it has to then find new sources of energy within the body. More often than not, your body will then tap into your stored energy supplies which is fat. Fat is excess energy which has been stored around your body for later use, now back to the point, if your weight training and running for weight loss and muscle gain, using for example what I've said above, it would be far more beneficial to weight train before doing a cardio vascular workout because, you are using your body's glycogen supply before you start running, this means it will take less time for your body to then tap into other energy systems and deplete them. and then eventually aiding you in reaching your final goal. However it can also make you far more tired than doing it the other way around for the pure fact that you are depleting such an important energy system before the end of your workout. I hope this will help you.

Hi Aadilfahim, have you tried meridia diet pill for the weight loss. Please let me know

I think if you already have weight then you don't need to eat the Boiled egg and chicken because they can add more weight in your body. Running id the great thing in exercise and it helps to reduce they weight. Do one thing if you run then use fruits like banana and otehr fruits which are great resource of energy.