too late for my son he died feb 2012 of overdoes of benadryl and alcohol at the age of 25

I am SO sorry to hear that.  My thoughts are with you and your family at this time.  It is never easy to lose a loved one no matter how young or old.  If there is anything I can do for you let me know - I am praying for you.

Good morning, make sure you are allowing yourself to grieve. If you are married or have someone in your life, your other children make sure communication with each other is open. That way you know how they are feeling, if you feel like you all need counseling please do so, there is nothing wrong with getting help. A loss of a child no matter what age is never easy. I can say that for sure. I lost three babies Daniel lee was just six months old had hypoplastic left heart syndrome this month will be 12 years ago and I still grieve it's hard around this month, next month, I hate Christmas. I struggle big time with those months. I lost baby Powell in March 2011 to a miscarriage, and baby Little Powell in Sept 2011 miscarriage. I just lost my mother in May 2014, my husband has an illness there is no cure for called Guillain barre syndrome, he was misdiagnosed for a month. His signs of the illness started why in July I don't know but it did July 30th, 2012 went a month till August 30th with the proper diagnosed. He has a lot of permanent damages. I feel like JOB in the Bible losing to everyone is being taken from me. My oldest son was cutting himself which I had no knowledge till I learned about it got him the proper help he needed. He also experienced alcohol poisioning which he lied to me about it he stated he had food poisoning it did not come out till three weeks later when other students lied about their involvement. My son was suspended out of school for ten days but we appealed it and only had five days out. I still have those haunted images in my head of my son's arms, I had him to show me his arm, when he was in school I searched his bedroom found a journal read it, we used to be so close but it all changed. My son came out of the closet of being gay Which I have accepted him no matter what I love my son. I am having a hard time with all that I am going through on top of my health issues. I can tell the stress and depression can put a number to your health. hope that God wraps his arms around you and bring peace and comforting to you. Lots of love and hugs

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use