Hello, I am a 19 year old female and have had oral with my boyfriend. He and I have never had any genital action with any other person until we decided to do it about a week ago. All I ever did was give him oral, so we never had intercourse and genital-to-genital contact. I have heard advice from a sex ed expert on a forum on a separate website that I could get an STI from oral but the risk is very low due to the fact that we were eachother's first real sexual relationship and no one else but I can't help but think that I'm caused with this 'disease' that can potentially kill me and that scares me. Scaring a person like me who has had a history of panic/anxiety attacks doesn't due me justice at all. Just a few days ago, I got this tingly sensation on my left arm and hand. I think at that time, I had layed on it a certain way cause it was full blown. It went away but it only came back and I started to feel it throughout my entire body. When I say entire body, I mean ENTIRE body. I could feel this really light pins and needles sensations on my legs and feet, arms and legs, my head, and just about everywhere! I'm REALLY scared right now, because I've always wanted to stay clean until marriage but now I'm freaking out really bad and feel really really stupid.........it's easy to tell I didn't get any 'pleasure' from any of this. I know you guys are probably going to tell me to get tested or whatever but the problem is that I don't have the funds to do that, have no car up and running for me right now, and do NOT want my family to know. I don't think you guys even KNOW how bad they'd kill me since this isn't how I was raised and I know that, which is why I feel stupid. So I just want to here you guys' opinion. Are these tingly sensations a symptom of an STI or Anxiety?????

Here my out honey, you have absolutely NOTHING to worry about! I suffer from panic attacks and anxiety from time to time also and I tended to get really frantic over things and went through "symptoms" like you have in fear and in the end I was healthy as a horse lol. Any STD that only spreads through genitals/blood (usually the case) REQUIRE to have previous sexual partners who have carried the disease or then using unclean used needles of someone who has carried a disease but I highly doubt that's the case here :-) So just relax, take a nice hot bath and forget about it!

Thank you for your input. I really do appreciate it and ok :)