hello im 5'10 155lbs..this all started 6 months ago when i was taking a supplement to workout called NO-Explode... the supplement worked great showing no side effects.. allof a sudden one night as i was ready for sleep my heart started to beat really rapidly with palpataions and fast with high blood pressure, tight chest, feeling like i was about to pass out, and just scared so i was rushed to the ER.. my blood pressure was 140/90 and my heart rate was around 115.. they had me hooked up to a moniter but luckily i wasnt having any pvcs and then the doctor did an EKG and said it was normal and that my supplement that had too much caffiene intake was the problem.. so i went home i had the same fast heartbeat/blood pressure for awhile and bad panic attacks daily... a few weeks later i had stomach problems : always belching every 20 minutes or so and still shortness of breath.... i went to a cardiologist had another EKG and Echo and everything came back normal.. had a complete blood work done, thyroid test, h pylori test, and all still show normal.. i still have bad panic attacks daily and now the problem is i have a low heart rate of around 57 and blood pressure of 97/60 and out of no where sometimes i feel like im about to pass out with an extreme dizzy spell that lasts for about 10 seconds then it goes away , i have always felt shortness of breath as well for 6 months already, and now it has me worried i dont know wat the problem is..any suggestions?

To say that drugs, which are made from synthetic chemicals, won't give you side effects is a lie. Some side effects are tolerable; others are terrible. In your case, it sounds like this drug hasn't done you much good.

I suggest you do a full cleanse of your system. These consist of colon, kidney/bladder, liver/gallbladder, candida, and full-body fat/lymphatic. These will cleanse your system of the chemicals in the drug that have possibly caused the problems. Many cleanses come in multiple forms, such as one will cleanse your kidney, colon and liver at the same time. That way you don't end up taking a bunch of cleanses.

I can't tell you much to help, but at least there's somebody out there who has exactly the same thing as me it sounds like. I'm 5'10 150 lbs I had 158/92 at the ER but really low a few days later. I couldn't breathe and I couldn't stop burping either. I have panic attacks, but it feels like my mind is just fine, it's all really physical and it sucks when they tell you you're fine. But I wouldn't have any more caffeine. I feel terrible when I have any. Also the last few days I've stopped eating small snacks between meals and within the few hours before bed and I've been starting to feel better. Best of luck

OMG Darkpark... i also took no-xplode for workout and i get these heart sensations almost everyday...can anyone tell me what is wrong please

Hey darkpark i have the same problems as you as i took no-xplode for about 2 months...my shortness of breath is gone but i do get weird heart sensations almost everyday.I dont know what is wrong with me and i willl never take that supplement again. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my body? thanks

Darkpark -

I had almost the exact same reaction one Sunday afternoon after having taken NO-Xplode. I had taken it on and off for the better part of 5 years.

My workout two weeks ago went fine after taking NO-Xplode, but about 3-4 hours later, I shot off of the sofa in a panic attack. We raced to the E.R., where my BP was normal and heart rate was accelerated. They sent me home saying 'stay off the supplement'.

I didn't sleep at all that night and continued to have anxiety attacks for the next several days. I began having real dark and destructive images flash through my mind - it has really freaked me out. My General Practictioner diagnosed me with a chemical imbalance in my brain caused by the supplement and put me on Ativan (Lorzepam) to calm my mind down. It has worked and I feel about 80% better, but I still experience some anxiety and fear, possibly just a fear of diving into a full-blown panic again.

I have sworn off all supplements like that and will avoid caffeine and alcohol until I feel 100% better.

My doctor assures me this is temporary and I will come out of it just fine. It may take a while for my brain to get back into balance. In addition to taking the Ativan only when I need it, I've resolved to expose myself to behavioral therapy and try to focus on other things all the time. I make sure I don't worry to much about things, and try to relax all the time.

I hope this helps. It's been almost two years since the original post. Has there been any improvement in anyone else? That would bring some comfort.

Tom

I have been taking no xplode of and on for the past year or two with no side effects. But over the past couple of weeks i have noticed that on random days during my workout I would have anxiety over my rapid heartbeat and I felt like my heart was gonna overload. It was an accelerated heart rate and tightness in the left side of my chest. Then when I was driving home the anxiety really kicked in and my heart felt like it was going out of control and I felt like I was about to pass out. I thought I was going to have a heart attack but after reading these posts I think it was mostly the anxiety but nonetheless I am obviously going to stop using NO Xplode and I would suggest that other people do the same especially if they have any abnormal side effects.

I am going through the same thing after taking a similar product called Dark Rage. Can anyone report back if this was a temporary feeling/issue for them?

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!

I have also taken No Explode and am having similar symptoms but the elevated heart rate is what has me worried.I am 5'2 112lbs and have always had great blood pressure and pulse untill i began using No Explode.I went to the ER last week they did a chest x ray,labs,and ekg, it all was ok but i am not any better.Does anyone know how long this tachycardia will last? its been 2 weeks now since i last took it.If anyone is considering taking it please think twice,i've heard some people say good things about it,but its not for everyone.I dont think its worth the risk.

I have had the same experience but with cell mass (BSN's creatine product). That has scared me out of taking NO Xplode. I'm considering taking NO shotgun. Has anyone had similar side effects from that. My vitamin shoppe said that the reason for the heart palpitations was from the beta alanine that was in the product. It just so happens that Beta alanine is in al of the NO products. However, I am skeptical if that is what the cause is since I don't find many people reporting side effects from NO shotgun. Recently was has worked really well for me in the gym in place of those products is Redline. Buy some A-AKG powder (this is the amino acid that increases nitric oxide retention and increases rates of growth hormone). Mix the akg powder in the redline and you will feel a rush and a pump like no other without the heart palpitations. I have been doing this for four weeks without any heart problems.

i am another victim of anxiety attacks from using NO-Xplode. I was on it pretty hardcore before and during my last deployment, but then out of nowhere i would wake up sweating and breathing hard with my heart pounding. Pretty scary really, and it lasted for some time. I had been off the product for about 10 months before i decided to give it another go but with lower doses (one scoop instead of two) and it seemed to be working alright until recently when the same things would happen again.
As of last night i flushed the remainder of the container down the toilet and have sworn off these kind of supplements altogether. im 6'5/230... seems that size doesnt matter when it comes to the psychological effects of this product.

Guest wrote:

I hate that no-xplode has had such an awful effect on people and I wonder what it is that causes all this trouble. I theorize that it could be caffeine--an overdose can cause a lot of anxious effects. Does that sound plausible?

sigh... the other day i was drinking my no-xplode and was ready to hit the gym. but as i was driving on the way to the gym, i also experienced a severe panic attack. i felt like i was about to pass out, my heart was racing and pounding hard, my hands were trembling, and on top of that i felt so scared for no apparent reason.

so instead i just turned around and went straight home and just kept drinking lots of water to stop this reaction. i threw out the tub of no-xplode, never to use it again. the other day i also had a panic attack, and seemed nauseous for the most part of the day. trying to relax more seems to be helpful. i am trying to do a detox by hitting up the sauna this week to purge my body of no-xplode and all the sh*t that's in there and drinking lots of water and eating healthy so that my brain/body can get back to normal. also im staying away from caffeine and stimulants, no matter how shitty i will probably feel for the next couple days.

never will i do that ever again :-(

Yeah, you are going to have a terrible couple of days getting rid of all that stuff but trust me, it's worth it, plus the panic attacks are easier to deal with!

I have had the exact same reactions as you guys except i took NO-Xplode and had great results then switched to its competition, Gaspari SuperPump 250 and i took it for a week then one day i had these horrible reactions and i was freaked out i just layed on the sofa waiting for it to end, it was anything but fun. Slept like c**p the next 4 days and got a little better but not much. I was thinking is was something else i was taking but a week later after i felt better, i tried the Superpump again and i was back with the bul****t side effects and this told me what the problem was. I had blood-work done and everything was fine except my blood pressure of course. I dont have much advice except your internals will return to normal after time but it wont happen overnight and keeping yourself busy also helps like hobbies, video games anything to get your mind off thinking about it, also if you are looking for a natural remedy which will help a little look into 5-HTP pills, its all natural over the shelf. This will help you to relax and have a good state of mind. It really amazes me how long these preworkout things stay in your body, but the sauna and sweating it out plus tons of water is great and helps me. Time heals all wounds you just gotta be patient and relax that is the best thing you can do is keep telling yourself you will get back and this is not permanent. These days its so easy to get caught up in all these advertisements telling you can gain 50 pounds in a week blah blah blah its all bs until consistently proven. Stick with protein and a good diet and maybe some basic creatine monohydrate not some synthetic mix thats going to mess you up and watch yourself get bigger along with greater health and state of mind. Sorry for the novel but this has had a really big impact on me and im sure most of you.