In the last six months I’m experiencing some worrying skin sensations such as tingling and burning of my skin, sometimes it feels like burning on touch. I feel also needles and pins all over my skin and this really starts to drive me nuts. I thought it’s going to go away by itself but hack, these tingles are all around me and do you also thing that those weird symptoms might be worrying skin sensations.

Yes, yes those are worrying skin sensations and I know it. I went to different docs for the same symptoms I had few years ago. My skin was burning and tingling and I naturally thought it is skin related so I went to the dermatologist and I was ok actually there was nothing wrong with my skin. Than I went to see some other medicals went also to see if I’m allergic on something but I was still ok. And I don’t know how but somebody directed me to neurologist and guess what, it turned out that these weird skin sensation are my nerves related and I was diagnosed with subacute combined degeneration of spinal cord. At the neurologist! Could never thought of it that this pins and needles and this tingling and burning skin sensation might have something to do with my nerves but my nerves was actually damaged by lack of vitamin B-12 complex and I had anemia so now I take a lot of care what I eat. Anyway as you may see those symptoms you have are really worrying skin sensations and you better go right to a neurologist and get a proper diagnose.