I believe I'm a sex addict; I've always been overly sexual. Fantasizing about sex, thinking about sex, and having sex. I become super stimulated from foreplay and sex; I writhe with pleasure and vocalize a lot and I'm somewhat of a freak. I have an oral phallic obsession and enjoy giving more than receiving. I was sexually molested as a child beggining @ the age of 8, with most of the abuse consisting of visual, and oral sex (both given and received) without the perpetrator penetrating me. (Some attempts were met w/ failure and he didn't push through). I was also exposed to porn around the same time and I am somewhat addicted because it intensifies my orgasm. Videos of women being gangbanged & helpless and rough sex are of particular interest to me. I began masturbating @ around 10 or 11 yrs old. My fiance is also a "freak in the bed" and although he may not have the same particulars as I do in his past, he definitely has an insatiable sexual appetite (his nickname is robo-penis). We have been together for 10 months and are very open w each others past, desires and appetites. We are monogamous and are both in a program of recovery from addiction to alcohol & drugs. (He has 4 yrs clean, I have 1) I don't have desires for anyone else and I never tire of our sex. There is something about this man that turns me on like no other ever has. He is a reformed "bad boy" and is still edgy, but he is the kindest, most considerate and loving man I have ever met. He recently asked me to marry him and I said YESSSS! We both have a personal relationship with God and pray and meditate. Do you think two sex addicts who are addicted to each other have a shot at success?!?!

Maybe it might only be lust of you try that .

To answer your question yes. You are compatible (I speak from experience) and it will be great. However I want to point out something. You mentioned you have a relationship with God. Yet you are unmarried and admit to all this. God loves you no matter what but you do not abide by his word, hence you are cheating on him. It took me far too long to admit it. But when it happened to me I realized I wasn't saved. Sex addiction has no place in a child of God. No addiction of any kind does. You are a slave to sin, and you love it, like I did. Once you see things God's way, everything will change, and overwhelming joy will fill your heart unlike anything that sex can do. Trust me, life is better in the other side. If you don't trust me, trust his word.
Side note: you are compatible, but he will beautifully and lovingly drag you to hell. And you will love it, until you get there.