My boyfriend and i are in our low 20s and have been dating for 6 years. Normally we have sex a couple of times a week and it is awesome. However in the past few weeks there has been pretty much no action. We have only had sex once in three weeks and i initiated and did all the work. In addition he didn't even seem that interested. What worries me is that he is staying up late to look at porn instead and masturbating to it. I have found out that he has been on sex chat rooms too - which he has denied. I have no problem with him looking at porn, as long as he still has sex with me as well! We have done lots of different things in the bedroom and i am always willing to try something so it's not like he can't ask if he has a certain fetish, he knows this because i encourage and talk openly myself about different desires etc. We don't have 'routine' sex and i have tried approaching him sexually in different ways but nothing has happened. When i tried to talk to him about it he said he "didn't know what to say" and went to sleep. Grrrrr.
He tells me he loves me which i believe, but why has he gone off me sexually all of a sudden? It's making me feel pretty ordinary.

Sometimes after so long, people just lose interest. The novelty seems to wear off, and the excitement seems to be lacking. Unfortunately I had been in this situation, but the relationship didn't last.

I'm curious as to whether you found a solution to your problem? If so, could you please share your story with? In same situation and have no idea where to go or what to resort to from this point…?

The looks of a woman is what triggers a man's response. The feel of her too. You cannot rival with pornography. No woman can. Pornography is an addiction to be treated with professional help like drugs.

He is caught; he has a poor self-image because of his inability to respond to you. His mind needs to be cleaned up first, and only then will he be in a position to know and feel what you feel. Then it will be his decision.

Pornography is proven to be the cause of wife beating, child abuse, and other sordid behavior. It is not the case in all men who watch porn, but those arrested are almost all of them a strong addiction to it.