Hi. I found a diet program to follow, but I am still looking for a good weight loss supplement or something like that, that can help me in this process. I was talking with my friend Diana, and she told me that she is using Almased powder for a long, long time. But, there is one problem that really bothers me – she doesn’t know what ingredients are of Almased powder made for weight loss? And, that is something really important for me and I need to know that, before I decide to use this weight loss powder.

Can you please tell me?

Tnx a lot! 

Hey there. I didn’t use Almased powder, but I have heard that this can be a really good choice, if you use it right. So, the main ingredient in this product for weight loss is soy protein isolate. This is the highest protein soy source, and it is made from defatted soy protein, soy protein isolate contains up to 90% of protein, which is really great. When you combine this protein with other ingredients, such as shake, healthy, of course, you can lose your weight. Other very important ingredient that can help you lose your weight is skim milk yogurt powder.

Pretty good ingredients for weight loss!

My sister was using this product. I can say that it definitely works. I think that she lost five pounds in just five days, everyone could see that her stomach is flatten so fast. She was drinking this shake three times a day. I think that she was combining almased powder with almond milk and cinnamon extract. About ingredients, I think that those ingredients are really good. It really works and it has some great potential for your weight loss. You need to know that you need to ignore the taste of this powder….It might taste awful :)Have a nice day!

Hey there folks. What do you mean by ignore the taste? Please, don’t tell me that this is so awful lol. I mean, why every product that works need to have bad taste :) LOL :)

I am joking a little bit, if it works, I think that I will be able to ignore the taste. I was talking today with my friend, and she told me that she lost 7 pounds in one week, and that is really good for me. I mean, I would be really lucky if I can lose seven pounds in seven days.

Thank you for you reviews.