I got a question the area around my area turned black from washing with salt and water which I used to get rid of acne it did but caused my eyes to get swollen and eventually turn dark and dry its been two months and stiill the same color I use lotion about 3 times a day due to the excess drying of the area around both eyes....its not under my eye that's turned black its my eye lid..meat above my eye lid and sides of my eyes...pleasesomeone tell me what I should take to get my skin color back to normal

The area around my eye has turned black (corner of eye lid) is black. no trauma has happened to me  Please help!!

Since black area around your eyes is consequence of you’re using certain products I believe that solution to get rid of it is to stop using them.

I wonder if you have ordered this or you have talked with your dermatologist before you have started treating your acne problem. And how big is that problem? If you are young and still a teenager your problem should resolved after you get out of puberty. If you are older and you still have problems with acne and black area around your eyes you should definitely visit and consult your dermatologist. Dependent on your skin type and some other factors he can suggest you the best treatment options.

And dark circles are totally different story but I am not sure do you have this problem as well.