Difficulty and pain in bending or straightening arm tricep region near elbow and half way up back of arm knotted up very weak in arm no streghth to pick arm up if lying down or if holding against arm to straighten. Popping noise/tearing feeling in tricep while moving happened two months ago been to doctor couple times in colorado they said bursitis then went to doctor in texas he said it seemed like damage to tricep tendon to come back in two weeks but i build powerlines so i travel alot and its hard to get off work because im a foreman and will be greatly missed doc in texas give me injection and steroid pills and antiflamatory pills he held on to my tricep hard and straightened my arm and bent my wrist up to my shoulder very painful but for next few days great no streghth at all but full range of motion he told me not to use it put in sling but now worst than before knotted up again popping tearing feeling i was talking about earlier before just pain knotted up and no motion going on 10 weeks now someone help please im left hand dominant and its my left arm keeps me up at night im a hard worker by nature and this is killing me

Did u ever figure out what was wrong with your arm? Sounds like I'm having the same problem