Hi, I am 35 years old male and I am interested about aromatherapy. I would like to know how aromatherapy works and how it makes its impact on our behavior and mood. I heard many positive opinions and experiences so I would like to know what the essential of aromatherapy is. Thanks.

Hi, aromatherapy is very old method which gave results with different disorders many times. When we inhale the air it passes trough our nose and it passes by roof of our nose very are situated olfactory receptors which belong to the brain. Smells triggers different responses and cause different moods. When we inhale some fragrance it can make us feel better and it has effects on our brain. The other way is trough blood circulation. When we massage essential oils in our skin it passes to the circulation and into the blood small amounts of this oils have great effects on our body throughout aromatherapy.