Hi, I have been using aromatherapy products for a long time. I am very satisfied with the effects aromatherapy has on my health. I use all kinds of products such as bath salts, perfumes and essential oils. However, I heard that these products can be made at home. I was wondering if you could give me some kind of advice on how to make aromatherapy?

Hi, I think it is great that you use these kinds of natural products in your everyday life. It is true that aromatherapy products can be made at home, but not all of them. For instance the production of essential oils is very complex and requires the use of special machines. On the other hand simpler products like bath salts can very easily be homemade. All you need is some sea salts, few drops of essential oil and natural color. But, creating aromatherapy products needs practice. At first you might not be satisfied with the result you achieved. In time you will probably get better, as well as your products. If you have time to spare on homemade aromatherapy, then you should go for it. If this is not the case, I suggest you stick to products you are used to.