I am always interested in trying something new and unusual. I practice yoga, aikido and rock climbing. Rock climbing has lately been my favorite activity, but it takes a lot of time and energy, especially since there are no artificial rocks in my vicinity. Anyway, I have problem with my skin. It is sensitive and, since I climb with bare torso, skin gets irritated and almost burnt. I heard that maybe aromatherapy skin care would help me in my problem. Is that true?

Aromatherapy skin care can be very useful in dealing with mild sunburns. You said that your skin almost get burnt, which means it just get irritated, no sunburns. That is a good thing. There are many essential oils that could have healing effects for your skin, lavender in first place. In addition, you can prepare for yourself aromatherapy bath with herbal salts that can also benefit your body. The variety is vast; the choice is yours, just take a pick.