Hi, my girlfriend has recently been complaining to me about things that are happening to her, things like her ribs hurt, light headed, and un-sure of herself, no fever or anything, but her skin is peeling as well on all of her fingers, also she isn't having problems going to the bathroom though, but she isn't drinking a lot and is sometimes skipping meals, do you know what may be wrong?

it sounds to me like your girlfriend is suffering from both vitamin deficiency and anemia. Lack of vitamin B can cause hair, nails and skin to become brittle or fall off - or in case of skin it might start to peel. The second thing I mentioned, anemia, is very common among young women and it's caused by iron deficiency. Very important part in all this is your girlfriend's diet - she needs to eat fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as red meat or chicken - simply because that is the best way to get all the nutrients her body needs.

Simple blood tests can detect both of these deficiencies and they are usually corrected with higher doses of vitamins she is lacking,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

I'll tell her, she also came back from traveling for a week and she could've thrown her health eating off..