Hi, my girlfriend is very much interested in aromatherapy. In fact, she is trying to use aromatherapy products and essential oils as much as possible. I have nothing against it, but I think that she is exaggerating. She is trying to get me into aromatherapy as well. I have tried aromatherapy baths couple of times and I wasn't very excited. I have tried explaining to her that I am not interested in those activities any more, without success. Can you help me get out of these aromatherapy baths?

Hi, I think that everyone has a right to choose what they like. It is great that you are so supportive to your girlfriend, even though you do not enjoy aromatherapy. I think that you should try to explain that aromatherapy baths are great, but only if you have them once a year. Also, the problems that you are having might be because of the essential oils that your girlfriend uses for the baths. Essential oils are a sort of medicine, so if she has some that are good for her health condition it does not mean that they are good for you as well. If this does not help, talk to her about visiting the aromatherapy practitioner who will determine the essential oils that would be best for you. Then try aromatherapy bath with these oils. Who knows, maybe this time you will like it.