I have just found your site and it looks really good. I wondered if you could recommend some products for sensitive skin as most of the products I have bought on the high street for sensitive skin just seem to aggravate my skin. I am after a cleanser, toner and moisturizer to start with.
Thanks allot.

Try buying natural cosmetics made from herbs and other natural materials. You could probably find them at a local health food store, especially Whole Foods, or find them online. I don't have sensitive skin, but since switching to that from regular cosmetics, I stopped breaking out.

Natural Magic candles contain no harmful paraffin wax and synthetic oils. All of the treatment candles are 100% organic. The clean, pure vegetable wax base is scented with the best quality organic aromatherapy oils with each combining ingredients designed to provide a specific luxury treatment.