I am 35 years old woman, and while I was at work, I have heard some information that really interested me. One woman was taking about some Artecoll. First I wasn’t interested at all, but when I heard what for that is used I started to listen carefully. She said Artecoll might help with empty folds and wrinkles on face. Since I have those around my nose, I would like to know more about it.

Artecoll is a simple, one step procedure, medically proven to be safe and effective. It has been used in more then 200 000 patients over the last 10 years. Nine of ten patients were satisfied with how they now look, and great thing is that results are considered permanent. This means there is no need to continually re-treat as with some other procedures. Usually, Artecoll is used to fill folds and wrinkles on the face, primarily around the nose and mouth. Also it is used to augment the lips, correct irregularities of the nose, and fill acne scars. This method is simple, easy, virtually pain-free, done in the doctor’s office. Series of tiny injections under the skin’s surface are inserted to help Artecoll fill the gaps. Some minor smoothing may be done immediately after the injection is given to patient. Also there may be some minor swelling, redness, bruising, tenderness or itching lasting 1 to 2 days.