I am seriously considering visiting Dr. Kanodia for a nose job. I live out of state, but heard he is the best. They are unable to quote me a price over the phone. Before I travel to Beverly Hills for the $200 consultation, does anyone have a ballpark figure for Dr. Kanodia's rhinoplasty services? Greatly appreciated.

hi
He quoted me $8000, that is if I pay cash. One my my friends got it done about 6years ago and it was $5000. So I guess you better get soon because as his popularity increases so will his price.

You should check out the other Dr. Kanodia post -- it has a lot of information in it.

Consult is about $200 but is applied to the surgery cost later if you go ahead with the surgery. Price is going to vary depending on the complexity of your case and whether in addition to the cosmetic corrections you need other internal corrections, such as for a deviated septum, for example. You should expect to pay at least $10,000 and more likely closer to $12,000. You will also have $100 or so out of pocket expenses for the pre-surgery lab work (to make sure you're fit enough for surgery) as well as the pre- and post-surgery meds (antibiotics, pain relievers, sleep aid.)

Save up your money. Dr. Kanodia's worth it, and your face is worth it. Bargain shop your clothes, car, furniture, and small appliances if feel you must bargain shop. But give your face the very best.

You should definitely read through the other Dr. Kanodia posts -- it has 30 replies and a lot of info. I outlined my own fantastic experience with Dr. Kanodia there and a little more about what sets Dr. Kanodia above and apart from so many others (closed rhinoplasty, no external scarring, etc.)

The cost will vary depending on what you need, so you should definitely go in for a consult and get the details for your specific case. Consult is about $200, but that's applied toward your surgery. The complexity of your case, whether you need internal corrections like for a deviated septum or just some cosmetic enhancement, whether you're having a primary (first) rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty -- all these things impact the cost, so go in and find out.

You should expect to pay $10,000 or a little more, again depending on the complexity of your case, but Dr. Kanodia is worth it, and your face is worth it! If you must bargain shop, then bargain shop for clothes, furniture, or small appliances, but don't gamble with your face! Save up if you have to, until you can afford Dr. Kanodia.

A few more months with your current nose while you save up the dollars to afford Dr. Kanodia is way better than risking a bad nose for the rest of your life (or if not the rest of your life, at least until you then save up enough money for a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Kanodia so he can fix the bad thing you went and did to your face with someone else and all your bargain shopping.) You will be glad you went to him. He's awesome, and his work never looks "done."

If you really do want to try to "bargain shop" and still get Dr. Kanodia, and if your work/school schedule is extremely flexible, one idea might be to offer to choose a less popular month or be flexible on the surgery dates overall to fill any shorter-notice gaps in their surgery schedule book to see if it makes any difference. I wouldn't count on it, though. He's very in-demand all the time, so I'm not sure there are any slow months. In my case, I wanted it done at a certain time because I needed the lead time to plan -- to get vacation from work, find people who can keep a secret to drive me to back and forth to the surgery, have my sister get vacation to stay at my house during the first few days to make sure I'm OK, etc., so I didn't have the schedule flexibility to explore possible schedule changes.

I read in a magazine that Dr. Kanodia cost approximately $9,000

Just paid $12,000 for my daughter's surgery. We had to make the initial deposit of $6000 to reserve a date. Wait time was approximately 3 months? But we got in due to being willing to make the deposit the same day as the initial consult. Balance of $6000 was due the week before. They did not think it worth billing insurance so that was not help. Labs and meds (pre and post op) were around another $600.

I too, did not think that the price was an issue as we wanted the best and Dr. Kanodia is supposed to be just that. The $12,000 did include the anesthesia, surgical site costs, etc. so that should be considered. Too soon to see the result but I am sure that it is going to be great. And the staff are very accomodating - lots of calls both before and after surgery from nurses, nurse anesthetist, etc. Made me feel as though if we had a problem that they would be around....Also, he comes in by himself on SUNDAYS to remove packing, dresssings, etc. in order to not keep the patient wait any longer than is necessary to have this done when surgeries are performed on Fridays....I thought that this was pretty cool too.

As others have mentioned, I would bargain and look for other areas in which to save money. I am sure that in as competitive field such as this, that if he weren't worth the money that he couldn't charge this much. And as most of his patients are young, school vacation dates REALLY book up fast.

And he is a real nice guy, too! So I think we made the right choice....and I don't feel that the fees was too high.

I'd like to contact PS2006 does anyone have the email.

PS2006'if you read this please, can I contact you tru your mail.
(its about Kanodia)
I hope to hear from you.

JustMe :-P

Guest wrote:

Lizzie wrote:

Savvi Gio wrote:

Guest wrote:

Lizzie wrote:

Quote:

Did you go see Dr Kanodia Yet?

Iam sorry I was writing to some one elso...sorry even if it was $9,000 its not that bad I quote here in Reno Nv and they told me $ 9,000 I rather go to Dr Kanodia and wait.

Did you get your nose done yet?

I just went to Dr. K. He quoted me 15,000. He seems very nice and knowledgeable. I am looking forward to the results.

You only have to be out of work or school for a week.

wait if i travel to california for my surgury when can i get on a plane? will the pressure affect my nose/?!??!?

i did my nose with kanodia 7 months ago, he has charges 14-18k.

its 16 g's,
trust me i just had mine done

Was your nose bad or was it 20 for minor alterations?