I have one problem, where fractured nasal bones lead to cause of an asymmetric nose. Since it was partially reduced nasal fractures, my case was resulted with a crooked nose. Because of it, I really think I am with prior medical attention, and many recount a history of progressive nasal changes following a traumatic event. I have heard that patients who do receive treatment following the incident, many find the treatment unsuccessful. Anyway, I really need to know what I could expect of fixing my crooked nose.

Nasal bones are the most commonly fractured bones which are placed in the face. These fractures are associated with surface depressions and irregularities. Injury leading to a crooked nose may be secondary to a recent event or to years of scarring and contraction following some previous trauma. Familiarity with the crooked nose leads to appreciation of commonly associated anatomical abnormalities of nose. Asymmetric noses are typically characterized by deviation of the bony upper third or the cartilaginous lower two thirds of the nose. Many patients who seek either cosmetic or functional benefits of rhinoplasty are initially pleased with new appearance. There are also a lot of patients with crooked nose who had excellent results after surgery. Years later, as the forces of healing begin to manifest, some of the patients may become disappointed. That’s why it will be only your decision if you will perform rhinoplasty for crooked nose and if you will be pleased with results.