Hi. I'm 20 year old male and I was hopping that someone could help me with one small problem. You see, I have never had any problems with skin acne and I'm very happy because of it. But I have these pores on my nose and to the sides in the facial area. If I look closely, it's all these tiny black spots.
My friends tell me to squeeze it out but it’s difficult for me and not too pleasant because my face becomes red and swollen and anyways- these empty pores fill again with this sebum or oil.
So, I'm interested to find out is there anything I can do to get rid of things appearing in my pores and decrease the pore size?
Please help!

Hello. I want to tell you that this is very common problem and that many men are fighting a battle with it. I have talked with my friend about this and they told me that estheticians perform facials and exfoliation and so-called deep-pore cleansing to address these concerns and that maybe this could be the only way to have them removed. But I have read that people have learned to control these nose acne and even have them removed using some traditional techniques. You should definitely moisturize after washing your skin whether you use a traditional soap or a cleanser. When the water evaporates, the skin will dry out. Use a mild abrasive soap or cream. Do not do it more than once a week or once every couple of weeks.
I have also heard that rubbing the ice cube on your nose after having those pores squeezed could prevent refilling with sebum.

I used to have the same problem, until one of my x-gfs gave me a couple of tips and from there I sorta refined it. Its cost effective as well! no need to waste money on professional facials. Im assuming you dont have a lot of $ since you're 20 (btw Im 23 and Ive been doing this for years). Ill just tell you how I do it and you can tweak this according to your schedule

This means: IMPORTANT * * Dont change

Go out and buy: (you dont have to buy anything again for months)
1 -*St Ives Apricot scrub*-(this contains crushed Apricot seed shells which go deep in your pores, scrubs away dead skin cells and makes squeezing less painful)
2- 3-4 cheap hand towels-but *soft* youll be using it on your face, (tip:buy white so that you can be sure that they are *clean each and everytime* or you WILL break out).
3- *Oil-free* face lotion that suits your skin type. Usually it says on the the box or ask someone from that dept/a girl.
4- Any cup/container thats big enuff for your nose

Process (adds 10-15mins to your total shower time):
-Each morning during a shower/if shaving use the scrub after. Be a little rough and work the affected area in circular motions with fingers, apply pressure with your middle/index fingers + thumb and massage your nose *dont forget the corners/grooves where nose meets face* using the scrub. Use the scrub *after* youre done washing your body/shampooing etc ".
-Last thing to do before you get out of the shower: *increase the water temp* (not to the point that you burn yourself) Fill the cup with comfortably hot water and put your nose in it for as long as you can hold your breath *repeat this*, *applying hot water loosens the pores* After, squeeze your nose (in the beginning it will hurt but it become way painless after a week or so)
-apply lotion

*If you want to see results faster*
-At "night time*, dampen the hand cloth with hot water apply it to your nose till cloth is lukewarm and *nose is still warm" * repeat and squeeze in front of a *mirror* so you can see all that sebum/oil come out and where to apply pressue
-Then *apply ice* on it (pore size gets smaller, youll have to squeeze less frequently over time. Honestly,my nose got smaller cuz I dont have all that gross stuff blocking my pores =]
Dont stop doing the shower thing... after 1-2 months (for me it was weeks) I only had to do this every week or so =D
Note: In the beginning the nose corners might be a little tricky, but it will get a lot easier and *you wont have top squeeze as often*

Try it... from the sound of it, your issue is noticeable (like mine was) so besides 20 bucks (for months) you have nothing to lose.

When it works dont forget to post your results! Good luck =]

yes i use it on my spaggetti as cheese saves money

heyy yea dont listen to them okay 1st you wash you face with some type of cleanser you got but apply a small amount to the whole face rub it in very soft kinda medium do it twice a day dont do it more then three times a week then after wash it off with really warm cold water apply so type of toner it will leave smooth if you keep doing this man youll have your cute little nose back and no time...WARNING! DONT NOT APPLY VASLINE NOR LOTION ANYKIND oh yeah and your welcome....

yea dont listen to they okay listen first rinse your face off with cool water next apply some kind of cleanser that you think that cleanse your face really good do it twice morning ,night but apply very softly to the skin circular motions man let it sit for minute or two then rinse it off with luke warm water pat face dry not tensley but you know after patin dry apply toner to the nose do this no more then three times a week....WARNING! DO NOT PUT VASLINE NOR ANYKIND OF LOTION TO THE FACE...oh yeah your welcome

Thank for the Advise ....very helpful

It's called nasal sebum. It's normal. Every human on the planet produces it, particularly on the nose. People who act like you have a problem are just pulling your chain. Welcome to the World Wide Web. If it's clogging your pores then (and I'll be brutally blunt) either you don't keep your face clean or you never exercise and work up a sweat; It's likely a combination of the two. Don't feel alone, the vast majority of people don't exercise and aren't particularly clean.  

...I wash my face at least once a day (typically around 2) AND I exercise. I have that problem and it's extremely annoying...