I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO JUST GO WITH DR. RIZK I HEARD ALOT OF GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS DOCTOR.. CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME ANY FEED BACK ON HIM OR ANYONE ELSE?

YES! GO WITH SAM! HE DID MY NOSE AND I HAVE SINCE REFERRED OVER 20 OF MY FRIENDS TO HIM ...HE IS AMAZING..AND HIS RESULTS ARE ALWAYS GREAT..NOT NOSE JOBBY AND TOTALLY FITS THE NOSE TO YOUR FACE! I TRUST HIM IMMENSELY AND I RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY!!
HE IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON IN NYC...AND I HAVE SEARCHED HIGH AND LOW IN THE PAST ..NOBODYS WORK COMPARES..

Hi, I was curious if you had your surgery with Dr. Rizk? If so how did it go? I'm supposed to have surgery in August and desperately trying to find out about his results. I'm supposed to have revision surgery to my nose.

Any comments would be so helpful.

Dr. Sam Rizk is great, he did my nose about 3 months ago. The procedure was completely pain less, his office is very efficient. the only regret i have is not doing it sooner!

I just got my nose done about 5 weeks ago with Dr.Rizk. And I highly recommend him! The staff is great..and PROFESSIONAL..something many other doctors I've visited lacked greatly. The results came out great. I'm very happy,very natural and form fitting to my face. He did exactly what I wanted. I waited years and years to get this done, but wanted to make sure I trusted the doctor and that the results would be what I wanted. And it was well worth the wait to go to a trustworthy surgeon who knows his stuff for something as serious as this. Good Luck!

Hi everyone!

Could you all tell me what the cost was for the rhinoplasty?

Was it drastic or small fixes?

I read around 12 000 dollars, isnt that alot?? Is that for a small procedure or a large one?

THANKS!!!

Can we see pics of your nose that you had done? I would like to see his work. Thanks.

If you have procedure done by Dr. Rizk, can you let me know how much it cost for a nose job. I have a breathing problem because my nose is crooked.