About arthritis I know really little, for example it is disease of people who are less active then population in general is. Not so long time ago I had opportunity to found out how arthritis is the leading cause of disability in world. There were some other facts that worry me, like it is disease that affect one of every three adults. As the population ages, this number increases dramatically. Now I really want to know more about arthritis because it seems it is really big problem in the world.

Arthritis together with joint pain is among the most debilitating human conditions. Arthritis causes pain, stiffness and sometimes swelling in or around the joints. This could make it hard to perform movements you rely on every day to work or to take care of your family. There are many options available and steps you could take to avoid arthritis. Also it’s possible to reduce arthritis pain and keep the freedom to move about which so many take for granted. There are more then one hundred different types of arthritis and cause for most of them is unknown. Scientist are currently studying three major factors that contribute in one way to another to certain types of arthritis. Here are included genetic factors you inherit from parents, the way you choose to live your life and things that happen to you during your life. One of the most common alternative remedies for arthritis pain relief is substance called methyl sulfonyl methane. Before you are diagnosed with arthritis you should pay attention to symptoms, and see your doctor and get an accurate diagnosis, start it early, protect your joints and get moving.