Hey girls and guys,

Any of you have some aspen weight loss clinic reviews to tell me? I was searching something on the internet, and I must say that I found really great reviews about this weight loss product. People are really satisfied with it, saying how happy they are because there is something like this on the market. So, this is a great review.

But, does any of you here, in Steadyhealth has some reviews as well?

I don’t mind are they good or bad, I just want to know more about this product? Please, tell me about it.

Thank you! 

Hello there,

A few years ago, I went to aspen clinic and I was given a diet plan that really helped me back then. I think that was a four or five years ago, I am not sure anymore. They told me that I can’t have more than 1500 calories and 25 g of fat per day. I was not even close to it :) And I love to eat. Since then, I am trying to stick to healthy lifestyle program, to be example to people who are around me, but am I not that successful in it :/

Reviews are pretty good, but you need to go there to see what am I talking about. 

I must say that I just adore this place. I was in Louisiana three years with my best friend, and I used to go there almost every month to lose my weight. It is little bit expensive and I think that someone really can afford it, but I think that it is worth of it.

You have a lot of similar things and similar clinics, where you will have to pay less for diet plan and program, but I think that nothing can compare to  Aspen weight loss clinic. 

That is my opinion.

If you think that I am wrong, please, fell free to tell me.

Regards!

Q how much does it costr

I have started weight loss with Aspen a few different times. They Rx phentermine which normally works amazingly. But I wan't losing weight like I did years ago when I lived in another state. Come to find out in various places of getting the Rx filled the meds weren't working due to the supplier. When I first mentioned to one of the Drs. I wasn't working she treated me as if I was lying and was rude about it, then come to find out it actually was not working. I was kind of ticked off to learn this from the staff being I had literally wasted so muc money going for months. The office visits are too expensive and went monthly so that was a big loss and money getting the Rx filled to boot. For meds that weren't working. They offered nothing in return but possible alternative pharmacys that used a different supplier/manufactuer. Which is great but does nothing for the already out of pocket loss. I stopped going out of frustration and more so for throwing away $300-$400 over those months.